Acrylic is the best new material to make sanitary ware after ceramics.Compared with traditional ceramic materials, acrylic has the following advantages: good toughness, not easy to break;Strong repair, as long as you dip a bit of toothpaste with a soft foam can wipe clean a new clean;Soft texture, no cold and piercing feeling in winter;The color is bright, can satisfy the individual character pursuit of different grade.Make with yakeli stage basin, bath crock, sit implement, not only design is beautiful, durable, and have environmental protection effect, its radiation line and human body oneself skeleton radiation degree is not far apart.Acrylic ware first appeared in the United States, has occupied the entire international market more than 70 percent.
Because the production of acrylic acid is difficult, the cost is high, so there are many low quality and low cost substitutes on the market.These substitutes are also known as "acrylic," in fact, ordinary organic or composite board (also known as sandwich board).Ordinary organic board is made of ordinary organic glass cracking material and pigment casting acrylic exhibition frame. The surface hardness is low and easy to fade.The composite board has only a thin layer of acrylic on the surface and ABS plastic in the middle. It is easy to take off the layer due to thermal expansion and cold shrinkage.Real or fake acrylic can be identified from the fine color difference and polishing effect of the panel section:
1. Architectural applications: Windows, soundproof doors and Windows, lighting covers, telephone booths, etc.
2. Advertising application: light box, signboard, indicator plate, exhibition frame, etc.
3. Transportation: train, car, etc.
4. Medical application: baby care box, all kinds of surgical instruments and articles for civilian use: sanitary facilities, handicrafts, cosmetics, stents, aquarium, etc.
5. Industrial application: instrument surface plate and cover, etc.
6. Lighting application: fluorescent lamp, chandelier, street lamp cover, etc.
Matters needing attention:
1. Acrylic sheets should not be stored together with other organic solvents, and they should not be exposed to organic solvents;
2. During transportation, the surface protective film or protective paper should not be rubbed out;
3. Cannot be used in the environment of the temperature over 85 ℃;
4. Only 1% soap water should be used when cleaning acrylic sheets, and soap water should be touched with soft cotton cloth. Do not use hard objects or dry wipe, otherwise the surface will be easily scratched;
5. The cold and heat expansion coefficient of acrylic sheets is large, and the reserved expansion space should be considered due to the temperature change.