Acrylic sheet has good weather resistance and acid and alkali resistance. It does not cause long-term yellowing and hydrolysis due to years of rain and sun. It has a long life span of more than three years compared with other materials. Up to 92% or more, the required light intensity is small, saving electric energy and impact resistance is 16 times that of ordinary glass. It is suitable for installation in areas with special safety requirements. Acrylic sheet is suitable for various electrical equipments. Ordinary glass is half light, and the load on buildings and supports is small, colorful and high-brightness. Other materials can't be stronger than the beautiful plasticity, the shape changes greatly, the processing and molding are easy to recover, and it is easy to maintain for the increasingly environmental awareness. Acrylic sheet is easy to clean, the rain can be cleaned naturally, or it can be scrubbed with soap and soft cloth.
1. Hardness: Hardness is one of the parameters that best reflects the production process and technology of casting acrylic sheet, and is an important part of quality control. The hardness can also reflect the purity of the raw material PMMA, weather resistance and high temperature resistance. The hardness directly affects whether the sheet will shrink and bend, and whether the surface will be cracked during processing. Hardness is one of the hard indicators for judging the quality of acrylic. The imported material pouring acrylic produced by our company has the highest hardness index of the same domestic products, and the average hardness is about 89 degrees.
2. Thickness tolerance: The control of sheet thickness tolerance is an important manifestation of quality management and production technology. The thickness tolerance of the imported material pouring acrylic is controlled within 0.2mm.
3. Transparency / whiteness: Strict raw material selection, advanced formula follow-up and modern production processes ensure excellent transparency and whiteness. Crystal clear after polishing.
1. Building application windows, soundproof doors and windows, lighting hoods, telephone booths, etc.;
2. Advertising application light boxes, signboards, signs, display stands, etc.;
3. Traffic applications such as trains, cars, and other vehicle doors and windows;
4. Medical application of baby incubator, various surgical medical equipment, civilian supplies: bathroom facilities, handicrafts, cosmetics, brackets, aquariums, etc.;
5. Industrial applications: instrument surface plates and covers, etc.;
6. Lighting applications: fluorescent lamps, chandeliers, street lamp covers, etc.