Acrylic is also called PMMA or Acrylic. It is the Chinese name for English acrylic. The translation is actually plexiglass. It has good transparency, chemical stability and weather resistance, easy to dye, easy to process, beautiful appearance, and has a wide range of applications in real life. Acrylic photo frames are photo frames made from acrylic sheets.
Advantages of acrylic photo frames:
1. Good shape, not easy to break. Compared with the commonly used glass and ordinary plastic products on the market, the advantages of the new material acrylic sheet are very obvious.
2. Good transparency, strong resistance and good plasticity. Compared to ordinary plastic materials, acrylic sheets have the best transparency, and transparent acrylic sheets have better transparency than glass. Compared with the traditional material of glass, the advantages of acrylic sheet are more prominent, and the strong resistance is the most obvious advantage. It is said that in some countries it has been legislated that the window glass of childrens activity venues will be replaced by acrylic sheets, precisely because of its strong resistance and non-breaking.
3. Easy to process. Acrylic can be softened and shaped at 180 ° C, and can be shaped by cooling to room temperature.
4. Lightweight. Acrylic material density is smaller than glass and much lighter than the same volume.
5. Good oxidation resistance, not easy to deform and discolor.